24/7 EMERGENCY SERVICE
Accidents happen! Dogs track in mud, glasses of wine get spilled, and kids do all sorts of crazy things. If you have an accident that needs cleaning up, All Hands Carpet Cleaning is here to help. Call now at 410-320-9621.
SAME DAY SERVICE AVAILABLE
Sometimes life gets in the way and things don't go as planned. Perhaps you have unexpected guests coming to town or another cleaner canceled on you. All Hands Carpet Cleaning has you covered with same day service availability. Call now at 410-320-9621.
NO STAIN RETURN GUARANTEE
Rest knowing that when you hire All Hands Carpet Cleaning you get a No stain return guarantee. While not a common issue, sometimes stains can come back after the cleaning because of how deep they are. If that is the case simply call 410-320-9621 and the stain will be removed at no additional cost.
Aside from our in-home services like effective carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning, we can take our powerful hot water extraction cleaning outside to thoroughly clean your RV, boat, or automobile. Whether it’s muddy boot stains on your boat or years of grime on the floor of your vehicle, we can take care of your recreational vehicles.
The Hot Water Extraction Cleaning Process
- Water is heated to 220-240 degrees in an All Hands Carpet Cleaning truck pulled up beside the RV, vehicle, or boat.
- Your vehicle will be assessed for staining and soil level to determine the best treatment plan.
- Your carpeting and upholstery will be pre-treated as necessary.
- A technician will use a professional cleaning tool, hot water, and cleaning solvent to clean and sanitize your carpet and upholstery, as well as any tile and grout areas in your RV bathroom.
- The carpet and upholstery will be deodorized.
- Your RV, boat, or vehicle will be restored to phenomenal condition, and we will be happy to schedule your next regular cleaning!
Tough Dirt and Stains Need Tough Solutions
Hot water extraction cleaning is the best method of getting rid of tough stains from dirt, pets, and life on the road. Our heavy-duty cleaning process, when combined with powerful and safe stain removal methods, can bust grease and grime from any RV, boat, or vehicle. Chances are, you’ve tried cleaning the interior of your recreational vehicle before without much luck. Let us show you the amazing difference that hot water extraction cleaning can provide!
Protect Your Investment
We’re sure that we don’t need to tell you, but maintaining an RV, camper, or boat adds up quickly. By completing regular maintenance including carpet and upholstery cleaning, you will safeguard the substantial investment you’ve made in your recreational vehicle. A little bit of routine maintenance can prevent big bills for reupholstering your seats or installing new carpet in the future.
RV & Auto Carpet Maintenance Tips
To keep your auto or RV carpet neat and fresh in between your yearly carpet cleaning from All Hands:
- Vacuum the carpet on a daily basis when you use your vehicle, as dirt and sand will add up quickly.
- Place a container outside of your RV when you are parked to encourage family members to take their shoes off before walking on the rug. If taking shoes off won’t work, use a floor mat to cut down on the dirt that is tracked inside.
- Always treat stains before putting your RV or boat away for the year. The added time will allow stains to set and become untreatable.
- Opt for a darker color of carpet if possible. If impossible, avoid placing dark-colored furniture or items directly on top of your carpeting, especially if they are wet.
RV & Auto Upholstery Care Tips
To keep your upholstery tidy in between cleanings, always:
- If you are entering your vehicle or RV after spending time outside or on the beach, place a towel or blanket on the chair before you take a seat.
- Vacuum away crumbs and dirt on a daily basis when you are actively using your camper or boat.
- Close the blinds when you are not inside of your RV so that furniture doesn’t fade in direct sunlight.
- Never place dark dyed items like throw pillows or blankets on lighter-colored upholstery.
- If you have a stain on your furniture treat it as quickly as possible with a fabric-appropriate stain remover and by blotting instead of rubbing.
Thank You for Your Service
As a small way to honor the service that all military, firefighters, police officers, nurses, and teachers offer to the community, All Hands Carpet Cleaning provides a 10% discount.
Boat Cleaning, RV Cleaning, & Upholstery Cleaning from All Hands
All Hands Carpet Cleaning is committed to offering affordable, professional, and effective steam RV, boat, and automobile cleaning services to owners throughout Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Pasadena, Edgewater, Bowie, and Rockville. Interested in seeing the All Hands Carpet Cleaning difference in action? Contact us today to learn more about how we can help clean and treat the carpet, tile, and upholstery in your home or business.
Non-Toxic Environmentally Friendly Cleaning Services
Flood & Water Cleanup
CLEANING MADE EASY
Get Your Estimate
Simply do 1 of the options below
- Call NOW at 410-320-9621 OR
- Fill out the estimate form on this page
We Do Our Magic
- We pre-vacuum your floors
- We pre-treat all areas to be cleaned
- We steam clean and apply protector if requested
You Relax In Fresh Cleanliness
- Carpets and other materials are clean and dry within a few hours
- Dirt, Dust, and Dander are gone!
- Fabrics are now clean and germ-free!
1611 Ruxton Rd, Edgewater, MD 21037, United States
- Monday 8a.m.–6p.m.
- Tuesday 8a.m.–6p.m.
- Wednesday 8a.m.–6p.m.
- Thursday 8a.m.–6p.m.
- Friday 8a.m.–6p.m.
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Anne Arundel County Area
- Fort Meade
- Glen Burnie
- Linthicum Heights
- Severna Park
- Shady Side
- + Surrounding Areas
Calvert County Area
- Academy Hill
- Another Place
- Brighton Woods
- Broomes Island
- Dares beach
- North Beach Chesapeake Beach
- Mutual Consent
- Port Republic
- Prince Frederick
- St Leonard
- Williams Wharf
- Woodland Acres
- Woodwind Estates