Steam Carpet Cleaning
Has your residential carpet or upholstery seen better days? Whether your carpet is covered with more muddy footprints than you can count or just in need of seasonal maintenance to remove allergens, steam carpet cleaning can restore your carpet to like-new condition. All Hands Carpet Cleaning uses a hot water extraction cleaning process that thoroughly cleans and sanitizes your carpeting. Hot water extraction is the best carpet and upholstery cleaning method, as it’s recommended by major carpet and fabric manufacturers and leaves you with a finished product that is safe for children, pets, and those who suffer from indoor allergies.
The Hot Water Extraction Cleaning Process
- Water is heated to 220-240 degrees in an All Hands Carpet Cleaning truck.
- Your carpet will be pre-treated as necessary.
- A technician uses a professional cleaning tool, hot water, and cleaning solvent to clean and sanitize your carpet.
- The carpet will be deodorized.
- The carpet will dry and be fresh, clean, allergen-free, and ready to walk on within 8-24 hours.
Get Your Carpets and Rugs in Great Shape Again
Professional hot water extraction carpet cleaning and rug cleaning will remove years of stains, dust, and dirt from your household. Our heavy duty but carpet-safe cleaning methods are excellent at:
- Pet stain removal
- Environmentally friendly stain removal
- Dander removal
- Dust removal
- Dirt removal
- Allergen removal
- Old toxic cleaner build-up removal
Carpet Cleaning You Can Trust
At All Hands Carpet Cleaning, we’re only in business thanks to our many happy homeowners who return to us year after year. We carry ourselves with honesty and integrity and use straightforward and easy to understand pricing. You’ll never find yourself surprised at the end of your carpet cleaning service. Instead, you’ll be impressed with the beautiful results and be ready to schedule your next yearly service.
Carpet Maintenance Tips
To keep your carpet neat and fresh in between your yearly green carpet cleaning from All Hands:
- Use a vacuum to clean any heavy traffic areas of your home twice a week and any other carpeted areas once a week
- Ask family members and guests to remove their shoes before walking across the carpet
- Treat spills as quickly as possible by blotting instead of rubbing and using spot remover
- Never place dark rugs or upholstery on top of lighter-colored carpeting without first testing for colorfastness
- Rotate furniture placement to avoid heavy furniture dents or matting in the carpet
Thank You for Your Service
As a small way to honor the service that all military, firefighters, police officers, nurses, and teachers offer to the community, All Hands Carpet Cleaning provides a 10% discount.
Steam Carpet Cleaning from All Hands Carpet Cleaning
All Hands Carpet Cleaning is committed to offering affordable, professional, and high-impact steam carpet cleaning services to homeowners throughout Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Pasadena, Edgewater, Bowie, and Rockville. Interested in seeing the All Hands Carpet Cleaning difference in action? Contact us today to learn more about how we can help clean and treat the carpet, tile, and upholstery in your home or business.