Tile & Grout Cleaning
What does every customer visiting your business judge the quality of your services by? The cleanliness of your carpet and flooring and the cleanliness of your bathroom. While most business owners use professional cleaning services on a weekly basis to keep things neat and tidy, professional tile and grout cleaning often fall to the wayside. Professionally cleaning your tile and grout won’t only ensure a positive first impression, it will also increase the safety and security of your facility.
Why Professional Tile & Grout Cleaning?
Working with a professional, like All Hands Carpet Cleaning, ensures that you get a high-impact and affordable result without needing to take care of the messy task yourself. When you choose All Hands for your tile and grout cleaning, your business will have:
- A cleaner facility that makes a positive first impression every time.
- Safer bathrooms with fewer trip and slip hazards.
- Flooring that lasts longer periods of time, which can save thousands of dollars over time.
- Better indoor air quality thanks to the removal of dirt and allergens from your grout and tile.
- Conveniently-scheduled cleanings as you need them.
- A final bill that is fair, honest, and completely transparent.
Safety Is Critical
Did you know that professional cleaning your bathroom tile and grout increases the friction between shoes and the floor? As a result, the risk of slipping and falling dramatically decreases. Professional tile and grout cleaning will prevent your customers and employees from getting hurt while on your property and help to reduce your risk of being liable for the fall.
A Quick & Simple Process
We know you’re busy, so we make it our mission to schedule your commercial tile and grout cleaning or carpet cleaning for a time when your business is closed. We can come before you open to complete our service in 30-60 minutes, or after you close so that it can dry overnight. We are proud to deliver high-impact results in a short period of time, so you can count on us every day of the year.
How Does Tile & Grout Cleaning Work?
The tile and grout cleaning process is simple:
- Our technicians will assess the condition of your tile flooring and grout.
- Truck-mounted hot water extraction equipment will be used to deep clean the area and restore your grout to like-new condition.
- Sanitizing the area.
- Scheduling the next cleaning for a convenient time when your business is closed.
Quick Tile & Grout Maintenance Tips
To keep your tile and grout clean in between professional cleanings, always:
- Vacuum and sweep the area before mopping the floor so that dirt isn’t pushed into the grout or tile surface.
- Rinse the tile and grout after mopping.
- Avoid using harsh chemical cleaners on tile flooring and grout, as they offer temporary results that do more harm than good.
- If you have tile flooring in areas of your business with furniture, never place furniture directly onto the surface to avoid scratching. Dirt and dust and build up in the scratches and accumulate over time.
- Always clean up spills as quickly as possible to prevent staining and discoloration.
- Never use wax or ammonia-based cleaners on your tile or grout.
Commercial Tile & Grout Cleaning from All Hands Carpet Cleaning
All Hands Carpet Cleaning is proud to provide convenient, honest, and thorough tile and grout cleaning services to business owners throughout Annapolis, Glen Burnie, Pasadena, Edgewater, Bowie, and Rockville. Interested in seeing the All Hands Carpet Cleaning differenceContact us today to learn more about how we can help clean and treat the carpet, tile, and upholstery in your home or business. We can’t wait to work with you!